Herb Roasted Vegetables
Need to eat more vegetable? This incredibly easy (and delicious) dish will solve that problem! I will often double the recipe and keep the leftovers in the fridge to eat throughout the week. I tend to keep a wide variety of dried herbs in my pantry, but if you don’t have all of these just throw in what you have. Herbs+extra virgin olive oil + delicious vegetables = you can’t go wrong! Kids love them too!
- 1/2 pound cauliflower
- 1/2 pound broccoli
- 1 red onion
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried origano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried Italian parsley
- 1/4 tsp of dried pepper flakes (optional)
- 2-3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up all the vegetables and put them in a bowl. Add the olive oil and stir together.
- In a small bowl mix the herbs together and then add them to the vegetables. Stir until herbs and vegetables are well mixed.
- Pour vegetables onto a large baking sheet and spread them out evenly.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, stirring often. (You can bake for longer or shorter depending on preference)