Take the stress and indecisions out of your travel planning and make the most of your Tuscan vacation. I have lived in Florence for 10 years and recently turned my love for Tuscany into a passion of assisting others explore and discover the beauty of this region. Tuscany is a diverse region that has something to offer for everyone: history/art connoisseurs, fashion shoppers, biking/hiking adventurers, wine aficionados, and of course food lovers. My goal is to help you create the perfect itinerary to match you interests, time, and budget. My services include complete trip planning from start to finish with each day planned out or I can just simply help clarify and answer individual questions regarding your upcoming trip.
Advantages of hiring me:
- I love Tuscany, Italian culture, their history, the food, and wine and I will make sure your vacation is filled with true Tuscan experiences and that you come away feeling like you had a unique and unforgettable trip.
- Since I live in Florence, I understand the culture and have real time knowledge about the happenings in Tuscany that may affect your trip.
- I will make recommendations on the best cities, museums, wineries, restaurants, tour guides, etc., and help you get the most value for your investment.
- I know the local customs and can help you prevent difficulties that may arise based on cultural differences such as driving laws, tipping, restaurant protocol, etc.
- Save you time in planning and help assure you accomplish the goals you have for your trip.
- Help you understand the best way to get around Tuscany (train, bus, rental car, etc)
How it works:
My services include complete trip planning from start to finish with each day organized or I can simply help clarify and answer individual questions regarding your upcoming trip.
We will start with an initial phone conversation or email correspondence where I can get a general idea of the type of trip you would like to plan. I will need basic information such as:
- Number of travelers (adults and children)
- Length of stay
- Main purpose of trip (Renaissance experience, wine/agricultural tours, relaxation, city tours, biking, etc.)
- Special needs
Based on our conversation I would be able to work with you to develop a complete itinerary or make a few clarifying recommendations, or anything in between.
I charge $25.00 an hour. I require no minimum time for my services and my hourly rate is prorated.
Let’s get started! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org